2:30 A.M. And I am wide awake. This is shaping up to be a fantastic day already. I am starving because the dinners here are rather small. Breakfast, and lunch are the big meals here I guess. Anyways I just streamed some boardwalk empire and tried my hardest to fall back to sleep! Didn't happen. 7:30 down to breakfast for some eggs and fruit. I ordered three eggs scrambled and they were so delicious. I had to eat kinda fast because I had an appointment. 8:00 hyperthermia appointment with two infusions. This went pretty smoothly except that my stomach was really upset. I had the bio mat appointment to follow this and then a break. 9:30 I went to my room feeling really weird. I felt like I wanted to throw up and like I was too full, but all I could do was burp. I was really tired too! I layed down in bed to see if stretching out would help the stomach. It did! I fell asleep for about two hours before lunch was brought up to me. 12:00 I ate the soup that was served for lunch but the fish was just looking and sounding too heavy for my stomach. I fell back asleep for another two hours or so. 2:30 I was awaken by a nurse who got upset that all I ate was the soup. She told me to eat and left. I didn't. The food was just not that appetizing. 3:00 back massage with Marco. My stomach is still upset so the massage was not relaxing all the pressure was just making me feel worse. I was happy when the massage was over. I returned it my room to lay down and fell asleep again. 5:30 woke up and again missed my chance to talk with the kids in the states so I am bummed. I hope that tonight I can sleep through the night so I can get on a normal schedule again. Dr.weber ordered me a lighter dinner. Just mashed potatoes and carrots. They are sitting well for now. I am back in my room for the night and will be trying to go to sleep here very shortly. Thanks for reading.
Lucas
Hang in there Soup! I'm thinking about you daily and love that you keep all of us in the loop with these blogs. When you're feeling down, please know that you have so many supporters who are sending you lots of love and positive, healing thoughts. Hope you get some good sleep soon...
ReplyDeleteAmy